no avatar
User

Kyleibrium

Rank

Free

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:05 am

Whats Up Everybody I'm Kyleibrium!

by Kyleibrium » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:52 am

Where to even begin? Well I do a series on YouTube where I play games for peoples entertainment. It's a variety of different styles so if some of the videos aren't what you like hey try another I'm sure you can find something or suggest something you might like to see. I love suggestions and trying to make better content that people enjoy and want to come back for. Nothing makes my day like seeing someone liked a video or subscribed cause I know that I made something that someone enjoyed! So if you wish to be apart of what I do or would like to see it I'll leave a link here for you to check the channel out. Thanks everyone for the support and I hope I get the chance to talk to each and every one of you at some point!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL0yq ... VOoCAKdAGQ
User

DreamRJ

Rank

Admin

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Twitter Username

Dream_RJ

Re: Whats Up Everybody I'm Kyleibrium!

by DreamRJ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:31 am

Hi, sorry i missed this post, welcome to the site Kyleibrium, nice to have you here, please bear with us while we are still working on the site and adding new features :) make sure to login everyday to get your daily points :)